Lilypie

April 14, 2009

Random

Three things:
1) I REALLY want to post pictures of the nursery because I am so pleased with the results of painting, BUT I really want to finish it completely first so you get the full effect. So I may need a few more weeks while we accumulate a few more things, put up wall decorations, stain the changing table, and install the ceiling fan.
2) Picking a baby's name is HARD! It's a huge decision, I think it's scary. They get to have that name FOREVER. We have two names we like a lot, just can't decide which one it will be. Well, each one of us likes one name more than the other, yet like them both. Still a secret though:)
3) I am semi-obsessed with trying to figure out what position the baby is in at any given moment. Now that I can feel his parts I play guessing games with myself as to which way he's flipped, etc. I decided that most of the time he's sort of diagonal in there - head in my hip, bottom near my belly button, and I feel random movement up near my ribs usually opposite of where I feel movement near my hip. I could be TOTALLY wrong! I am going to ask at my next doctor's appointment. Hopefully he decides to be head down before it's too late!
Oh, and stay tuned for a 32 week photo, coming up soon! Between the two of us we gained more than our 1 pound per week average over the past month (according to my last weigh-in at the doctor). Oops. I can't tell if it's noticeable on me or not, maybe he just got a lot chunkier?

No comments: