Lilypie

July 19, 2007

Thursday's real post

Well, the earlier one was meant (as titled) as an update. Here's one for today:
Beginning with unhappy things:

Things I'm UNEXCITED about:

  • My hair, it's boring these days. And, as a result of my extreme laziness last night and this morning, it's especially un-clean at the moment. And I may just put of washing it another day because what's the point if I'm going to do housechores all night long?
  • Paying for the massive overage on my mobile bill. It seems 1,000 minutes a month was insufficient, to the tune of $55 extra. My bill is only $42 normally, so you could imagine my shock upon opening the bill.
  • My neighbor's dog. Let me explain: when I moved in, I was informed the church bells would be annoying at 7:00am. This is a gross underestimate of an annoying noise at that hour of the morning. You see, the neighbors behind my bedroom window have a beautiful german shorthair pointer that SINGS to the bells at 7:00am. We're talking howling, rapid fire barking. Actually, anytime it's outside it barks incessantly (ever heard of a bark collar?). Normally I don't mind, but this was the first morning in 2 months where I have gotten up to yell "shut up" but refrained because let's face it, the dog is too damn cute, and I'm old enough to just get out of bed at 7:00 instead of trying to push it as long as possible. I will try to videotape him/her on his morning tirade, as it happens, well, DAILY.
  • I have no clean underwear or anything to eat, also as a result of my laziness and my extreme overage on my mobile bill. I will continue to blog as a way to procrastinate fixing this problem.
Things I am ULTIMATELY SUPERLY EXCITED About:

  • The $7.99 Liter of Extra Virgin Olive Oil I purchased. The U.P. may have it's share of Finlanders, but it also has an abundance of Italian supermarkets, cha-ching!
  • The cute little green bikini I just got. It's hot.
  • Getting a new cellular plan that should fix the overage problem.
  • Conning my sister into fixing my hair, doing my hair, and painting my toes so I look good this weekend. She's such a doll, she'll probably enjoy every second of it.
  • I have a vacation day tomorrow!!!! Yippee! Marc and I (and my fam) are going to Matthew Gehrig's wedding. I get to see my second family, and my good friend Stephanie! Rock on!
I think that's it. I look forward to sharing pictures of the weekend when we get back! Happy weekend!

No comments: