Lilypie

August 18, 2007

Apartment photos

I have been promising my mom and Stephanie that I would post pictures of my new apartment. I finally got around to taking some, there still are no pictures up on the walls, but oh well! I like this place sooo much compared to my old place. Here are some photos, they would be more impressive if I could show you what it looked like before I moved in but those pictures must be on my work computer...
Bathroom

My bedroom



Living room, with part of the entertainment center Marc made for me.


The mural I used to cover the (ugly) wall my landlord wouldn't let me paint.
And my super awesome couch/0ttoman.

Chair and a half! Great for movie watching!

Kitchen wall. The hanging plant just died:(

More kitchen...it's really tiny and since I cook so much
I have to sacrifice the table space so I have room to move around.

There I hope everyone enjoys!


2 comments:

Molly said...

I love your appartment, hope to see it soon.

Anonymous said...

your apartment is so cute! hopefully I'll get to actually visit it the next time I'm in town. :)