Lilypie

June 17, 2008

2103 Hunters Lane !!!!

Hi Everyone! We are moved into our house! My parents came up Saturday morning and were such a BIG HELP in helping us get moved in. We're still in shock that we got about 95% moved in less than 12 hours....not that I won't pat myself on the back for stellar packing/labeling...but it feels good to be living in order (for the most part), and now I can get back to focusing on finishing wedding planning.

We had some drinks and an excellent dinner made by my mom and celebrated such a successful purchase/moving experience. My parents took us to get a new gas grill, too:) We're so lucky to have such generous parents!

Here are some before/after pictures of our moving. As you can see there is still a lot to do in the way of decorating/painting. We will post updates as we complete that work :D I did not post pictures of the bathrooms, basement, or 3rd bedroom (it's a mess with wedding stuff right now).




My man having himself a doughnut before unloading the first trailer of stuff.

2nd bedroom:


Master Bedroom:


Kitchen Entry



Kitchen:


My Beautiful New Table and Buffet - LOVE IT!!!

Living Room:


Enjoying our first dinner in the house:

Thanks again to my Mom and Dad for all their help!!! Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen it's gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person soon!!