Two month well baby appointment stats:
Length = 22.5 in (25%)
Weight = 11.2 lbs (45%)
Head = 37.5 cm (25%)
Last month he was in the 50% for length and 25% for weight so I guess this month instead of getting long he just added a few rolls! His doctor says he's doing great!
Length = 22.5 in (25%)
Weight = 11.2 lbs (45%)
Head = 37.5 cm (25%)
Last month he was in the 50% for length and 25% for weight so I guess this month instead of getting long he just added a few rolls! His doctor says he's doing great!
I haven't been fast enough with the camera to catch him smiling, but these are close...
Just started to like being naked.
Eli started smiling around 5-6 weeks. He smiles at his mommy just about anytime, but he's stingy with the smiles around most other people. He loves bathtime now, he kicks his legs around and smiles at me:) He's learning to like tummy time with the Boppy, but it only lasts a few minutes before he melts down - so we do lots of tummy time on my chest or in my lap which he tolerates a lot longer. It must be working, because he's holding his head up on his own already, and uses his arms to push off when he gets angry. He loves to sit up and look around, so he's plenty strong in his neck.
I catch him studying his feet when he is sitting, which is pretty cute to see, and I don't know if it's coincidence but he will grab his toes and pull if I put his hands down there. He learned to chew on his hands to soothe himself and occupy his time while he studies whatever he's looking at, which I read in a child development book is actually a really great sign and completely normal for babies his age. He is starting to bat at some of his toys, but I think that is mostly coincidence when he's flailing his arms. I expect that any day now he'll figure out his hands and start grabbing things. It's so fun to watch him learn and grow:)
Lastly, posting these pictures makes me realize that we need a new camera - the images are so blurry!
I catch him studying his feet when he is sitting, which is pretty cute to see, and I don't know if it's coincidence but he will grab his toes and pull if I put his hands down there. He learned to chew on his hands to soothe himself and occupy his time while he studies whatever he's looking at, which I read in a child development book is actually a really great sign and completely normal for babies his age. He is starting to bat at some of his toys, but I think that is mostly coincidence when he's flailing his arms. I expect that any day now he'll figure out his hands and start grabbing things. It's so fun to watch him learn and grow:)
Lastly, posting these pictures makes me realize that we need a new camera - the images are so blurry!

1 comment:
i just passed out from the cuteness of the pouty lip
Post a Comment