Lilypie

August 24, 2009

Happy Baby - 10 weeks old!

Cousin Max let Eli borrow his Bumbo seat to practice his sitting up skills - lots better than his tummy time skills!


Eli found out that both his grandpas used to dress up as cowboys when they were little, so in a nod to that he wore his Yee-Ha Cowboy bear jammies:)


Eli and Marc watched their first Packer game together (barf).



I have been trying SO HARD to get a picture of him smiling, but the camera makes him shy...


I did catch a shot of him talking to his toys. I am trying to get a good video of this, it's cute:)






3 comments:

alauna said...

oh my gosh he is SO adorable!

also, i've posted the cotton candy cupcake recipe :) don't leave for good!

Unknown said...

Hey Jen - I didn't know you had a blog but happen to come upon it. Eli is sooo cute! How are you? Miss chatting w/ you on IM. How much longer are you on leave? You look great for just having a baby by the way.

Jen said...

Hi Lorie, I will be back to work officially on the 8th...waaa! I am going to miss my little guy so much during the day!