We can't believe that Eli is 6 months old already...it has gone by so fast, and its been amazing. Every day I'm in awe that I am a mother to this little boy. He is so happy and intelligent. He's round and roly-poly. His cheeks are pink and his blue eyes are bright, he's never had more than a stuffy nose (knock on wood) and most days he's easy-going...we couldn't be more blessed! I am so glad that God decided to make us Eli's parents.
Within the last week he started rolling around like a crazy baby. He doesn't stay in one spot for long. Now when I lay him in his crib he automatically rolls to his left side. The last two nights I've woken to him whining because he was on his tummy with various appendages sticking out the crib rails. It's going to interesting until he figures out how to handle himself:)
We have a well baby visit on Friday. We'll let you know his stats - I'm guessing he's still 'average' but I think he's getting big!!!
Enjoying tubby time, sitting like a big boy
Learned to stick that tongue out.
Also learned to chew on his feet!
But I don't wanna sit in the bumbo anymore, mom!
1 comment:
6 months? how did that happen?! he is such a cutie.
Post a Comment