Lilypie

September 12, 2007

Updates

In no particular order, here are a few new happenings in the last week:

  • I ran out of gas on the way to work this morning. I left early because I knew I was empty, unfortunately I was more empty than anticipated, and made it 50 feet from my house. Oops. Late to work again;) I wish it was cheaper to fix that gas gage.
  • My parents came up to visit last weekend. It was so nice to seem them. Marc and I and my 'rents took a mini-color tour up to Copper Harbor (yes, the colors are on their way!), went to Brockway Mountain, and ate the yummiest dinner ever at the Harbor Haus. Such a perfect saturday! Thanks mom and dad for driving up to visit us!
  • My good friend Laura also surprised us all with a visit over the weekend. SO NICE TO SEE YOU LAURA!!!
  • Monday = also a surprise visit (well sort of a surprise) from my friend Jessica! Had some KBC with her. So glad you could visit Jess! Oh, and cute cute haircut! :)
  • The boiler isn't running at the apartments = no heat and my apt. was 59 degrees this morning. YIKES! I have it on my to-do list to call my landlord.
  • My dad had his 51st birthday yesterday! I wasn't able to get a hold of him, but I'll catch him today to wish him happy aging:)
  • AND, I'm up for a second review for 2007 today. The first one back in June there were some comments they wanted to re-visit in a few months. Wish me luck:) I'm not used to having people pick on my work.

Have a happy day! If I can be in a good mood after running out of gas on the coldest morning in September you can too:)

No comments: