For today and tomorrow I'm at our EPA site in Laurium, MI. It is, to say the least, boring. It started raining last night (thunder woke me up!) and hasn't really stopped. Which is okay, it's a reason for me to stay in the warm trailer and we needed rain badly. Which brings me to my next predicament. Since it was raining sideways this morning when I woke up I thought it would be nice to close the big window in the kitchen. It seems to be stuck in the open position. It isn't humidity causing swelling (I think), so am I in trouble??
Anyways, I'm thankful that I have internet access, I hope no one else in the trailer has a problem with me streaming radio.
What do I do about this? I used the dust remover compressed gas on my computer this morning. I didn't notice the disclaimer "contains a bittering agent to help discourage inhalant abuse". Now my fingers are all bitter. I understand that nibbling on my fingernails is a bad habit, so it's probably good that I'm forced to be broken of that, but jeez...I only nibble, not bite or chew. If I clean the keyboard will the chemicals in the cleaning agent be worse for me (Mr. Clean wipes, or Wet Ones) than the bittering agent, and will it go away?
Anyways, I'm thankful that I have internet access, I hope no one else in the trailer has a problem with me streaming radio.
What do I do about this? I used the dust remover compressed gas on my computer this morning. I didn't notice the disclaimer "contains a bittering agent to help discourage inhalant abuse". Now my fingers are all bitter. I understand that nibbling on my fingernails is a bad habit, so it's probably good that I'm forced to be broken of that, but jeez...I only nibble, not bite or chew. If I clean the keyboard will the chemicals in the cleaning agent be worse for me (Mr. Clean wipes, or Wet Ones) than the bittering agent, and will it go away?

No comments:
Post a Comment