Don't worry, I did not forget my #1 love of my life...made my husband an even more spectacular fondue-themed dinner and desert - which we highly enjoyed. Alauna, I'm not trying to copy your blog, but I'm posting about something I made. Your blog will always be more fantastic about making things.
February 15, 2009
V-Day Doggie Treats
Call me lame, but I made Wilson some valentine's day treats yesterday, and it was fun, but now we have all these dog treats that look tempting to eat, but would likely taste like peanut butter cardboard (probably the best cardboard ever, though). The one problem with them has to do with yet another idiosyncrasy of my dog. Wilson cares about the food she eats. She might eat crap, wood, plastic, hair, fuzz, etc. without discrimination but if it is coming out of your hand, she needs to inspect it. So what does she do with these frosted treats? Melts the frosting in her mouth, spits it out on the carpet frosting side down to inspect, and then plays with it until it's gone. So, every time I give her one I follow her around to clean up the frosting mess on the carpet. Truly sweet.
Click here for the recipe for Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen, I love these treats...they look so yummy. And please, post away about things you make...I like to talk about what I make, but I LOVE to read about what other people do :)
Post a Comment