Lilypie

March 11, 2009

Our little character

Wilson has a few favorite spots in the house, and one of them is our guest bed. She likes to look out the window, but what she really prefers to do is look at herself in the mirror. She is so vain! She goes in there and wimpers at herself, then takes a nap or attempts to shred the blanket. We're wondering if she'll EVER be mature enough to be free in the house alone....


Sharing mirror time and space with me.

In other news, our little girl just had her girly-parts removed. During her surgery we also had to have the vet look for a lost 4-foot long grosgrain ribbon that has been missing from my maternity sweater. It has been missing since the day she first grabbed it off the dresser and pranced around the house with it and I took it away. I thought maybe she got it again when I wasn't looking, but the good news is that the doctor didn't find it! The bad news is that he found an ear infection, which we had been attempting to prevent. The other bad news is that the ribbon is still missing. The vet says that surgery should slow a dog down for a few days. No such luck here.

Sorry boys, I'm off the market...

Here she is in one of my old t-shirts, which we're using to keep her from licking her incision. Not her favorite thing, but she seems to be adjusting. Like I said, she's vain.

No comments: