Captured is the operative word. So I succeeded in all I posted in my past email, except the "friending" part of it. It seems Kitty is pretty angry with me. Also, I failed to friend kitty into sleeping in the pet taxi, "luring" is a better way to describe what I did last night. Poor kitty was all wet from the rain and eating tuna ravenously, so I whisked him/her into the kennel and shut the door behind. It's not going over well. You should hear the pathetic/angry meows coming from that crate.
Also not going well is getting Kitty out of the pet taxi, let me explain.
The humane society has 79 cats right now. That's 29 over the limit. So, they have asked me to keep Kitty in the taxi for 2 more days and feed/water it and keep it sheltered until they adopt out some cats they have planned for release in a day or so. If they won't take it on Friday I'm going to let it go again in my 'hood. I'll catch Kitty again, Kitty can't resist my delectable treats I leave out. For now, I've called other rescue places (no returned messages yet) in a desparate attempt to get Kitty out of his/her soiled taxi and some medical attention. I'm praying!!!
Also not going well is getting Kitty out of the pet taxi, let me explain.
The humane society has 79 cats right now. That's 29 over the limit. So, they have asked me to keep Kitty in the taxi for 2 more days and feed/water it and keep it sheltered until they adopt out some cats they have planned for release in a day or so. If they won't take it on Friday I'm going to let it go again in my 'hood. I'll catch Kitty again, Kitty can't resist my delectable treats I leave out. For now, I've called other rescue places (no returned messages yet) in a desparate attempt to get Kitty out of his/her soiled taxi and some medical attention. I'm praying!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment