It is sort of pathetic that the most interesting thing going on in my life has to do with a stray cat in my basement, but so be it.
My new neighbor is such a nice lady, she is a cat lover and has taken to helping me out with Kitty. Yesterday she found Kitty sitting in its own pee, and took out the towel in there and put in a new one. God bless her heart, I wouldn't have wanted to do it! Well, Kitty managed to get out of the crate in the basement sometime after that. It turns out to not be such a big deal. Kitty actually knows how to use a litter box, and wants to be petted, and will come for food. Shouldn't be a big deal to get it in a crate when I take it to the humane society again tonight.
The only thing to worry about is the smell in the basement. I feel bad. I hope it comes out.
October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment