I went to Chicago for my birthday (Memorial Day weekend) to visit my good friend Lisa. Everyone knows you can't ever have too much fun, but we tried:) Here are some pics:

Me and Stephanie at Lisa's before going out. Thanks for making the trip over to celebrate with me Steph!

Jen, Devin, Lisa, and Stephanie - Group shot (good try)

Lisa and I got out Sunday afternoon for a 'photo safari' of Chicago, which turned into a pub crawl. Go Figure, some things never change :)
Me and Lisa - not messing around at our first stop.

Next Stop - "River Shannon" where some shenanigans were had:)

On a sweet cruiser bike outside River Shannon!!
Things got a little sketchy, but all in all, an awesome adventure with Lisa-girl!
I can't wait for my next trip to Chicago. Thanks for such a good time Lisa!


No comments:
Post a Comment