Here are some fun comparison shots:) Can you tell how rotten I felt during the 10-week photo? I was nauseous and bloated (I know I look skinny, for me I was bloated) -and that night I distinctly remember going to a Tech hockey game...that was the last time I wore those jeans without a bella band.
It's not that I feel great right now but overall-life without nausea, regardless of my size and general discomfort, is preferable!
It's not that I feel great right now but overall-life without nausea, regardless of my size and general discomfort, is preferable!
35.5 Weeks
I promise! An update soon, with at least one picture:) Maybe more if I give in an take a picture of the nursery :D :D
I have been spending my days hoping that the contractions I have are NOT timeable and that I won't wake up and feel the baby move any lower. The score right now: Baby 1, Jen 1. I am waddling around with his head so far down there, but my contractions are pretty variable. Whew.
Here's some fun facts I am clinging to in the meantime:
1) After this Sunday my doctor won't stop labor. If baby is born early he can be born in Houghton rather than Marquette - we like the idea of being close to home and having doctors we've met.
2) After next Sunday baby is full term! Yay for a full term baby!

1 comment:
hmm, i just tried to comment and it didn't work. i'm reposting so hopefully it doesn't duplicate!
i've been waiting for this update with photos! i love the 10 wk picture - you look so "happy" ;)
i can't believe you are only weeks away from baby time!
Post a Comment