So...here it is!
I like the design we found (and copied, like Marc did with the dresser) because when you don't want a changing table anymore the top part that holds the changing pad lifts off and tada! you have yourself a functional shelving unit or table.
Another shot of the dresser Marc made - all filled out now with clothes and blankes, etc. We need some pictures for those frames:)
His crib, and a shot of the striped walls. I just wanted one wall striped, and it makes the room look so big and open. Fun!
Closet shot. It's full of playthings and more clothes that won't fit for a few months.
I'm really happy with the way the nursery turned out. It's overwhelming putting together a nursery, babies have a lot of things. It was a complete disaster to start, I spared you guys the "in the works" pictures. I feel calm in there now, and I think that once the baby is in there he will like it too!

1 comment:
great job, jen! i love the hippos and the striped walls. marc did such excellent work on the furniture. ready for baby now!
Post a Comment