Marc and Wilson get some serious relaxing in. It's too bad they're not nesting with me and see the need to constantly improve things around the house - well Marc does and he is getting lots of things done. I think they're both sick of me. Wilson is, especially. She is only as well behaved as in these pictures if Marc is around, now that he's her "master" and we're through with dog training. If he's gone she acts out and it's so irritating to me. So, basically, being home alone with the baby and her scares me to death!
We put up a zip line for her outside on Sunday, basically because the fence installation is delayed (not happy about this). She made a total of 3 trips to the dog run before deciding it wasn't for her and she just tore it down. I re-assert that I know my dog, and a fence is the best way to contain a wild animal like her outside. Now it looks like we're going to be spending some money soon to get this fence done.
We put up a zip line for her outside on Sunday, basically because the fence installation is delayed (not happy about this). She made a total of 3 trips to the dog run before deciding it wasn't for her and she just tore it down. I re-assert that I know my dog, and a fence is the best way to contain a wild animal like her outside. Now it looks like we're going to be spending some money soon to get this fence done.
And I'm still here, growing a little more each day. This shot is a little closer up than I was hoping for. I think it nicely shows little things I've acquired that twiggy Jen didn't use to have: like dimples at my elbows. I do think I look much healthier the extra weight, and I'm planning on trying to keep some of it on even after the baby. Just as long as my work wardrobe still fits - there's not money to buy new of that :D
At 37 weeks the baby is fully developed and is just spending his time hanging out getting a stronger immune system. And gaining a little weight, but that will slow down at this point. Go baby go! We couldn't be happier for each day that passes where he gets healthier! My doctor says that I'm all ready and that whenever labor starts will be okay. My bag is packed, the nursery is ready, and this weekend we re-arranged our bedroom to accommodate the pack 'n play over by my side of the bed (instead of a bassinet).
When will the little guy get here?
At 37 weeks the baby is fully developed and is just spending his time hanging out getting a stronger immune system. And gaining a little weight, but that will slow down at this point. Go baby go! We couldn't be happier for each day that passes where he gets healthier! My doctor says that I'm all ready and that whenever labor starts will be okay. My bag is packed, the nursery is ready, and this weekend we re-arranged our bedroom to accommodate the pack 'n play over by my side of the bed (instead of a bassinet).
When will the little guy get here?

No comments:
Post a Comment